--- Latest Entriess are at the TOP; Earlier Entries are at the BOTTOM ---
aoisakana - blog owner

Sunday, February 23, 2003
--- Introduction - SylverSpoon ---
alrighty, first things first. I do not rp seriously anymore. I don't know if I will be in the future but I might. If any of you ever -do- catch me in character, the rp I'm involved in (if any) isn't serious. In any case, this is here to help you roleplayers out there. I've been roleplaying online for seven, eight years now and while that does not make me an expert nor the best rper out there (I can point out many that are much better than me, and have rped less years than I) I have noticed several no no's that have spread across chat sites and rooms, no matter what setting or theme it is. So, herein will be posts of faults and helpful (hopefully non-offensive) advice to you 'newbies' and such.
aoisakana 11:50