--- Latest Entriess are at the TOP; Earlier Entries are at the BOTTOM ---
aoisakana - blog owner

Wednesday, July 11, 2007
--- Off Topic-ish Thanks and stuff ---
    I've noticed that there's been a bit of an increase in traffic recently to this website so I just want to thank those of you that have been linking here and taking the time to read all this. I really hope it's even a little useful to you.

    Those of you that are linking to this website, if you could (not obligated to, of course) send me an email at howtoroleplay[at]gmail[dot]com and let me know what website you're linking it to, I'll be more than happy to add it to my link list on the left.

    I've notice that one of the websites linking to this page deals with in-game roleplay like in WoW (I believe?). Coincidently, I was thinking about writing up a post dealing with that sort of roleplay and if there are any issues you'd like me to specifically address in that post, please don't hesitate to email me, again, at howtoroleplay[at]gmail[dot]com.

    And, as always, feel free to email me about anything really. Mistakes on my page, issues you want to see posted, questions, etc., etc. I'll answer all of them either right on this page or in an email or both.

    Thanks again for all the visits.
aoisakana 09:20